Minggu, 10 Juli 2016

Why Choose Your Discount Broker?

Hello,


I am working on understanding what discount brokers have to offer from the perspective of a customer. I have had my reasons for switching from Scotia iTrade to RBC Direct Investing and would like to learn about the other discount brokers from a customer perspective.

As you are an investor, I would really like for your to take this quick survey and tell me who your discount broker is and share some pros and cons about it from your perspective. I will report on the results just like I did with the core holdings.

I really appreciate your time and I hope that you can learn from others about their discount brokers if you ever wanted to change.

All the best with your investing journey!
Eric.
Simplify your Dividend Investing Stock Research with the Dividend Performance List.
Start your 3-month Trial for $29.
Copyright © 2016 Dividend Earner, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
Dividend Earner
P.O. Box 64763
Sunwood Square PO
Coquitlam, BC V3B6S2
Canada

1 komentar:



  1. Thank you so much! That did the trick, you saved me more endless hours of searching for a fix.


    best discount broker

    BalasHapus